Monday, June 30, 2008

Gluten Friendly Products

I was so excited to find this site AllergyFriendlyProducts
They have a few Gluten Friendly Products , perfect for Abbi or others with Gluten intolerance

Bread

Why not make soft and tasty sandwich bread, as you need it

A slice or two at a time?

Simply mix the powder with water, pour equal amounts into the bread-shaped mold trays, and microwave each slice for 45-50 seconds.
This product does not contain any gluten, wheat, egg, soy, fish, shellfish, peanuts, or tree nuts, and is also trans fat-free.

Gluten Free Pizza Crust



Convenient - Just add water and bake in your Microwave for about 1 minute!




1 comment:

Shannon said...

Yummy. Just had a hamburger bun. I think they are the best I have ever had GF. I think I am going to try and sprinkle some sesame seeds in the mold first before I our it next time!

Thanks for posting.

Shannon